When a die-hard theatre fan plays his favorite cast album, the characters come to life in this hilarious musical farce.
The Drowsy Chaperone is a parody of American musical comedy of the 1920s • Book by Bob Martin and Don McKellar • Music and lyrics by Lisa Lambert and Greg Morrison.
Wednesday, November 14 Crimson Club Preview Performance Tickets
Thursday, November 15 Understudy Performance Tickets
Friday, November 16 Main Cast Performance Tickets
Saturday, November 17 Main Cast Performance Tickets
Tickets will be $10 each available for purchase online, where reserved seating is available so that all members of each party will be able to sit together. Ticket sales go live to the public 11/2 at noon. There will be a limited number of $5 bleacher seat tickets available at the door. This is a first-come, first served basis.
For all the information and to stay updated on all things Performing Arts, join the Google Classroom with the code 017v6ff, and sign up for text updates here.
This contains all the information you need for anyone interested in auditioning or joining the tech crew. Please read over it carefully before signing up for your audition or interview spot on the Choir Room door. This packet contains the links to the Actor Audition Form and the Tech Crew Form.
Audition Workshop / Informational Meeting
- August 21, 2018 \\ 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM \\ Choir Room
- All students, especially first-time or inexperienced students, are encouraged to attend to find out what the show is about and how to prepare for the actor auditions or technical interviews Audition sign-ups and show information packet – which includes the Actor Audition Form and the Tech Form – for the Drowsy Chaperone will also be available on this day.
Lead Technical Position Interviews
- August 24, 2018 \\ 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM \\ Choir Room
- Interviews for students who have signed up in advance who are interested in taking on a Lead Technical Position for the Musical.
- August 27, 2018 \\ 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM \\ Choir Room
- Acting and singing auditions for students who have signed up for a slot in advance and who have filled out their audition forms.
Dance Auditions / Audition Overflow / Callbacks
- August 28, 2018 \\ 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM \\ Cafeteria
- Dance auditions for all actors auditioning for the musical followed by makeup/overflow acting and singing auditions for students who missed the previous day’s auditions. Callbacks if needed.
- November 14, 2018 – Crimson Club Preview Performance \\ 7:00 PM \\ Cafeteria
- November 15 – 17, 2018 \\ 7:00 PM \\ Cafeteria